Our world of work is all about people.
Getting better at what we do means we must constantly seek to improve our understanding of people, and especially of our customers.
Have you ever wondered …
- What exactly modern consumers ‘value’ when they go shopping?
- Why a sure-fire thing (like $1 ear-rings offered by a leading jeweller) doesn’t sell?
- About the ideal width of an aisle, the location of the cash desk or the best colour for a certain application?
- What an ‘Omega Strategy’ is… and whether it can be used to influence people in any leasing or marketing environment?
- Whether fear of loss or the pleasure of gain is a greater or lesser motivator of buying behaviour?
- If less choice is better or worse than more choice?
- How consumers actually make their decisions?
Blatant plug: If you want to understand the Psychology of Shopping , I am happy to share insights that are guaranteed to make you think differently about how we approach the business of retailing and marketing – and provide some practical advice that will enable you to apply to increase sales and productivity.
Contact me via this website for a quote: Anything from a 1-hour sizzler, to an in-depth 4-hour workshop.
It will dazzle. It will amaze. Above all it will enlighten.
Sure, it will cost you. But have you thought about the cost of NOT knowing?
Soonest we can do this is DECEMBER 2009. Better be quick…
- Sales conferences?
- EOY Functions?
- Marketing Conferences?
- Strategic Planning Sessions?
[I promise it will be worth the wait 🙂 – and there is a no satisfaction, no fee policy.]