- Failure to listen. (No explanation required)
- Manners. “Please,” “thank you,” “we’re sorry about the inconvenience,” – aahh those little civilities.
- Trying to win the argument. (Confusing who is right with who’s got the money. Closely related to 1 above.)
- Playing Hide-and-Seek. (Can’t be found when needed.)
- The flick-pass. (That is not my department; let me pass you on to…)
- Promises, promises. (I’ll get back to you – forgotten as soon as the customer leaves.)
- Saying “its company policy”.